Bedroom Damaged By Fire
Small Electrical Fire in Wall
The exposed wires seen in the picture were damaged somehow and caused an electrical fire to start inside the wall. Once it broke through the wall it had enough oxygen to really begin to take off. The quick response of the homeowner assured it would not go any further than the little fire seen here.
Even though it looks like a little fire it turned out to be and extensive smoke and odor cleaning. All the bedding and clothes in the room smelled of smoke. We took everything from the room and made sure it was free of odor before putting it back.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes