Residental Fire Damage Cleanup Prescott, AZ
Soot Damage in Bathroom
This customer had a rental home that had an electrical fire in the garage. It caused the smoke to fill the entire home which left soot all along the floors, walls, and ceilings.
SERVPRO of Yavapai County started to clean up services on this fire right away. The bath tub was easy to clean but the floor had been damaged and needed to be removed and replaced.
Along with this damage was the strong smoke odor. Sometimes it's what we can't see that causes the most damage. Most of the smell went away with the soot. But we had to get the rest with a deodorizer.